Educational aims of the programme:
The overall aim of the programme is to develop knowledge, understanding and intellectual and practical skills appropriate to a wide range of project management roles in the global marketplace.
The intention is to provide a stimulating and challenging programme of study resulting in the development of self-reliant, versatile, enterprising and competent project managers.
The programme will offer the appropriate type and level of support as students build their knowledge,understanding and skills to become independent learners for the future.
The specific aims of the programme are to:
1. Develop and/or extend students' exposure to the current and emerging theories and practice of project management
2. Encourage a risk management approach to problem solving
3. Provide opportunities for individual student-centred study in order to develop analytical, critical, problem solving and research skills appropriate to the role of project manager
4. Provide clear career development opportunities to aspiring project managers
5. Provide a dynamic learning environment to facilitate an appreciation of multi-cultural and interdisciplinary project teams
6. Provide a focused understanding of the application of project management theories and strategies to organisations and projects in a global market place.
(*) Subject to validation
Duration: Part-time 2 years (maximum of 5)
Study mode: Online learning
Financing: Scholarships Available
|Postgraduate Certificate Level|
|Project Management Fundamentals||LJMU-7501-BEPG|
|Project Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closure||LJMU-7502-BEPG|
|Strategic Project Environment||LJMU-7506-BEPG|
|Postgraduate Diploma Level|
|Sustainable Construction and Innovation||LJMU-7412-BEPG|
|Leadership for Strategic Execution||LJMU-7508-BEPG|
|Postgraduate Award Level|
The entry requirements for admission are:
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.