Educational aims of the programme
The overall aim of the programme is to provide people of graduate status working, or planning to work, in a computing environment with the opportunity to enhance their career prospects by gaining additional knowledge and skills in the areas of Computing, Information Systems and Management of Computer Technology. The specific aims of the programme are as follows:
1. To provide students with a fuller, systematic understanding of current and developing computer technologies.
2. To enable students to explore the issues surrounding the Management of Information Technology in Business and Industrial contexts.
3. To facilitate students in the development of expertise and interest in topic areas of direct and complementary relevance to their work.
4. To encourage students to become advanced autonomous learners.
5. To provide students with a comprehensive understanding, critical awareness and ability to conduct evaluation of
6. current research issues.
7. To further develop students’ originality in applying analytical, creative, problem solving and research skills.
8. To provide advanced, conceptual understanding, underpinning career development, innovation and further study such as PhD.
INDICATIVE START DATES FOR THE YEAR:
Unicaf offers a flexible rolling admissions model with multiple start dates for each programme throughout the year
15/01, 19/02/, 18/03,15/4, 20/5, 17/6,15/7, 19/8, 16/9, 14/10, 18/11 and 16/12.
*Start dates for university programmes may be subject to change. Students are advised to regularly check their student profile for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding programme commencement dates.
Duration: 2 - 5 years
Study mode: Online learning
Financing: Scholarships Available
|Postgraduate Certificate Level
|Software Development with Java
|Computer Systems Technology
|Database Design and Technology
|Postgraduate Diploma Level
|Management of E-Business
|Postgraduate Award Level
The entry requirements for admission are:
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.