The programme aims to equip the students with the knowledge and practical skills to develop, manage and lead digital marketing activity. The programme will also develop skills to be able to identify where digital marketing fits within the business environment through critical reflection and practice-based learning.
More specifically the programme aims to enable students to:
A student successfully completing the programme of study will have acquired the following subject knowledge and understanding as well as skills and other attributes.
A student who is eligible for this award will be able to:
1. Critically evaluate best practice methods for online presence.
2. Demonstrate the ability to use a variety of practical digital tools.
3. Critically apply academic theory to a variety of practical tasks.
4. Use adequate analytic tools and techniques to transform data into actionable insight.
5. Critically evaluate the impact of the business environment in influencing the strategy and success of an organisations digital marketing approach.
6. Critically evaluate potential avenues of digital marketing strategy to create value and improve organisational performance.
7. Develop an understanding of how to design and deliver strategic digital tools to a specified target audience.
8. Develop a critical understanding of the structure and implementation of an effective digital marketing campaign.
9. Critically evaluate key aspects of consumer psychology.
10. Critically analyse human cognitive abilities and how they manifest in a context such as online consumer decision making.
11. Critically evaluate and examine research approaches with particular reference to digital marketing.
12. Develop a research proposal for examining digital marketing within an academic or practical environment.
13. Draw evidenced conclusions and make realistic recommendations underpinned by both data and academic literature.
14. Demonstrate effective time management skills in completing the project within an agreed timescale.
15. Develop a practical understanding of key digital software in the industry.
16. Develop an understanding of the skills and knowledge that the digital industry currently demands.
17. Demonstrate a practical skill base through the creation of a digital portfolio
INDICATIVE START DATES FOR THE YEAR:
Unicaf offers a flexible rolling admissions model with multiple start dates for each programme throughout the year
15/01, 19/02/, 18/03,15/4, 20/5, 17/6,15/7, 19/8, 16/9, 14/10, 18/11 and 16/12.
*Start dates for university programmes may be subject to change. Students are advised to regularly check their student profile for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding programme commencement dates.
Duration: 2 - 5 years
Study mode: Online learning
Financing: Scholarships Available
|Postgraduate Certificate Level
|Digital Marketing Communications
|Digital Consumer Psychology
|Data Analysis and Application
|Postgraduate Diploma Level
|Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
|Experiential Marketing in the Digital Era
|Research Methods for Digital Marketing
|Postgraduate Award Level
The entry requirements for admission are:
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.