Educational Aims of the Programme
Target award Learning Outcomes - Postgraduate Certificate
A student successfully completing the programme of study will have acquired the following subject knowledge and understanding as well as skills and other attributes.
A student who is eligible for this award will be able to:
1. Evaluate learning, teaching and assessment in order to inform planning and promote pupil progress
2. Critically analyse and synthesize contemporary educational issues, and educational theory, principles, policy and practice
3. Demonstrate professional accountability and reflective, evidence informed practice
4. Critique and synthesize evidence from a range of sources to inform practitioner inquiry
5. Implement methods of inquiry and reflexivity to investigate, develop and improve practice
6. Evidence ability to support and promote pupil/learner experience through mentoring others and leading practice
7. Design, plan and evaluate effective and inclusive curriculum experiences and pedagogies, drawing on a range of contemporary sources
Duration: Part-time 3 years
Study mode: Online learning
Tuition fees: £7,335
Financing: Scholarships Available
|Postgraduate Certificate Level|
|Critical Reflection and Developing Practice||LJMU-7531-PEDI|
|Theories and Principles in Education, Teaching and Learning||LJMU-7532-PEDI|
|Inclusive Pedagogy and Evidencing Impact on Learners||LJMU-7533-PEDI|
The entry requirements for admission are:
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.